Afghanistan Cricket Board.
The rise of cricket in Afghanistan over the last decade has been an extraordinary story in the world of sports. The rapid growth of cricket in the country and the simultaneous success of the National Cricket Team has resulted in cricket being the most popular sport in Afghanistan. Cricket fans across Afghanistan and beyond have developed immense interest in the game of cricket and the National Cricket Team’s participation in both domestic and international cricketing events is closely followed and draw large crowds at the grounds and followers on Television, print media and the internet.
The Afghanistan Cricket Federation was established in 1995 and Afghanistan was granted affiliate membership by the International Cricket Council (ICC) in 2001. Afghanistan was granted associate membership of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC) in 2003. The president of the country issued a decree on 2nd June 2009 which made Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) an independent governing body for the development and promotion of the game of cricket in the country. In 2013, Afghanistan was granted Associate Member status of ICC following notable progress in different areas of administration and development of the game. Afghanistan obtained Full Membership of ICC in June 2017 to become one of the 12 Full Member nations.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and supervise his team, and send the team progress report to the related Manager on monthly weekly and daily basis.
2. Ensure prompt maintenance of regional office vehicles, machinery, and daily inspection of the office building for safety and security of the regional office.
3. Prepare purchase requests for stationery, printings and other forms based on requirements
4. Must keep proper record of office equipment's that are entrusted to the ACB regional employees
5. Assist HR department for regional resigned and terminated employees clearance
7. Draft official letters like Katoob, Peshnehad and Estilam as required by regional office.
8. Manage the filing system, storage, and ensure all information is documented properly
9.Respond to inquiries, prepare and send the regional staff monthly attendance report to ACB HR Department.
10.Follow up with IT department for the maintenance of computer and other electrical equipment of regional office.
11. Serve as liaison between government and ACB regional office
12. The regional admin officer will reports to provincial manager
13. This position Requires Travel to other Provinces
14. Perform any other activity assigned by line regional manager
Travels to Provinces
Require Travels to Provinces
• Develop Planning, Report Writing, and computer knowledge
• Bachelor degree in Business administration with 3-year relevant work experience
• Excellent writing skills, the ability to develop report and action plan in both English and local languages.
Afghanistan - Kandahar
Bachelors Degree, Business Administration
Interested qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV along with the cover letter to the below mentioned email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview/written test.
Afghanistan Cricket Board is an equal employment opportunity for all.
Note: Please mentioned the vacancy number in subject line of your email.
You must be logged in to see the submission Email (if any).